Fatty Acid Amine Epoxide Compound Acrylic / Synthetic Fibre
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid amine epoxide compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||4.5~6.5 (5~10% solution)|
Add the flakes in water (room temperature) gradually in the
proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 75~80℃ and stir them for
30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool
1. Impart good soft and full handle to fabric.
2. Impart good soft and elastic properties.
Field of Application:
Specialize in acrylic and synthetic fibre with very good softness
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked
Click here for more details:TC.pdf