High Molecular Compound Dyeing And Softening In One Bath Softener
Chemical Composition: High molecular polymer.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||4.5~6.5 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature)
gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 65~75℃
and stir them for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even
paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (65~75℃) gradually in
the proportion of 5~10%, stir them for 30~60 mins again until the
flakes become an even paste, then cool it down.
1. Impart very soft, smooth and full handle to fabric.
2. Good salt resistance, alkali resistance and low yellowing, high
hydrophilic property in polyester.
3. Can be used in dyeing process and prevent crease and dyeing
defect because of knotted fabric in dyeing.
4. As a levelling agent, can be used in disperse dyes, reactive
dyes (light colour), acid dyes (light colour) dyeing process with
levelling, retarding dyeing and migration dyeing properties, no
dull effect and no influence on fabric's colour shade and colour
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fabrics, also as a softener, levelling agent in
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked
Click here for more details:WEL.pdf