Low Foaming And Low Viscosity Softener Flakes Perfect For Dyeing
RT-D is designed for dyeing house.
Chemical Composition: Imidazoline fatty acid compound
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH Value||4~6 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature)
gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 70~75℃
and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become an even
paste, then cool it down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (70~75℃) gradually in
the proportion of 5~10%, stir for 30
~60 mins again until the flakes become an even paste, then cool it
1. Impart excellent full, soft and smooth handle to fabric
2. Low foaming and low viscosity designed for dyeing house
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres, widely used in dyeing house.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30 g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded warehouse
Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be
checked before application.
Please click here for more information: Dyeing House Softener RT-D,RT-L.pdf