Impart Soft Smooth And Full Handle softeners for textiles , fabric
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid and polyhydric alcohol compound.
|Appearance||pale yellow flakes|
|PH value||5~7 (5~10% solution)|
|Ionicity||nonionic/ weak cationic|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature)
gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 70~75℃
and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste,
let them cool down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (70~75℃) gradually in
the proportion of 5~10%, stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes
become an even paste, let them cool down.
1. Impart excellent hydrophilic and antistatic property in polyester.
2. Impart soft, Smooth and full handle to fabric with low
3. Good salt resistance , alkali resistance and anionic resistance.
Field of Application:
1. Suitable for the fabrics that need high requirement of colour
shade and whiteness,designed for dyeing house.
2. Applied to antistatic finishing and help fluffing of printed
cloth and leather cloth for good hydrophilicty.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked
Click here for more details: NM FTT.FAR.pdf