Fatty Acid And Polyhydric Alcohol Compound , softener flake
Chemical Composition: Fatty acid and polyhydric alcohol compound.
|Appearance||milky white flakes|
|PH value||7~9 (5~10% solution)|
1. Temperature raising: Add the flakes in water (room temperature)
gradually in the proportion of 5~10%, stir and heat up to 70~75℃
and stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes become even paste,
let them cool down.
2. High temperature: Add the flakes in water (70~75℃) gradually in
the proportion of 5~10%, stir for 30~60 mins again until the flakes
become an even paste, let them cool down.
1. Impart the very soft and full hand feel.
2. Impart low yellow, antistatic and hydrophilic feature.
Field of Application:
For all kinds of fibres and fabrics, designed for dyeing house with
high requirment of colour shade and whiteness.
1. Padding: Dosage: 20~30g/L (10% solution)
Process: one dip and one pad or two dips and two pads
2. Dipping: Dosage: 3~8% (o.w.f.) (10% solution)
Liquor ratio: 1:10~15
Time: 30 mins
Storage and Packing:
1. Shelf life: 12 months when store in cool, dry and shaded
2. Packing: 25kg plastic woven bag.
Notice: Compatibility of other auxiliaries and process need to be checked
Click here for more details: FC,FD.pdf